Innovation: The European Journal of Social Science Research welcomes the submission of proposals for special issues.
The topic of the special issue must be in line with the journal’s Aims&Scope. It should deal with societal innovations, change and transformation of organisations, institutions and societies at large from a social sciences perspective. The goal should be to develop societal innovations, contribute to methodological innovations in the social sciences and create solutions for Europe. Furthermore, the contributions of special issues should primarily use qualitative approaches (though the journal doesn’t fully exclude quantitative instruments).
Submiting a proposal
To submit a proposal please send it to the Editor-in-Chief (EiC) Prof. Dr. Hans-Liudger Dienel: firstname.lastname@example.org
The proposal should contain the following information:
• title of the special issue
• names, affiliation and contact details of the proposed guest editors
• a statement about the approach and idea of the special issue, the origins of the idea and its
relevance for current developments
• the titles, authors and abstracts of the proposed contributions
• the expected schedule of submitting the manuscripts
Find more information about the process here: